What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect information to provide better experiences to the users of this website by collecting and processing two basic types of information from and about users:
- Personal information: This is information that personally identifies one individual from another or enables you to be individually contacted (for example, names, e-mail addresses and other contact information). This information is voluntarily provided to us by users and is used by us for the purpose of responding to user submissions and fulfilling requests for further information about our services.
- Aggregate user and tracking information: This information gives us insights on how users use our website. This data is anonymous and does not contain any personal information. We use this information to ensure that our website, e-mails and marketing efforts continue to appeal to website visitors and clients.
This information is collected in the following ways:
How we use information we collect
We do not share, sell or distribute personal information collected from users with companies, organizations and individuals. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personally identifiable information:
- To present our website and its contents to you.
- To provide, maintain, protect and improve our services, and to develop new ones.
- To offer you tailored content – like giving you a more relevant ad experience and improving our businesses to better anticipate and meet your needs and desires.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to our website or any services we offer or provide through it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
Links to other sites
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.